Precautions for the use of Shelves Mesh Welding Production:
1. Please check whether the power connection is firm before use
2. The shell of the welding machine must be grounded, and the ground must not be wet;
3. Adjust the secondary voltage according to the wire diameter and turn on the power switch;
4. Do not touch the charged body to prevent electric shock and burns;
5. Check whether the welding head, spring and electrode are damaged or loose, and restore and repair in time;
6. After each class, check whether the electrical control components are normal, if damaged, they should be replaced and repaired;
7. The mechanical transmission parts are damaged and repaired in time. The electrical control part shall contact the manufacturer as soon as possible.
8. Do not open the control box when the power is on, and do not touch the internal components with your hands to avoid electric shock
9. When checking internal wiring and control panel wiring, be sure to cut off the power supply.
10. Do not touch the components inside the control panel, otherwise the components may be damaged.
11. The control box is connected to use cooling water, and ensure sufficient flow and pressure of cooling water. Check the cooling system regularly.
12. Regularly (once a month) check the wiring of the power box.