brick force mesh welded machine application:
1. Mainly used for making brick power grid.
2. Brick nets are widely used in construction projects to reinforce hollow walls to increase elasticity and prevent wall cracking. It is a good auxiliary building material
3. The brick force net is used for foundations, walls, etc., and has higher requirements for the strength and stability of the position and the local stress of the steel bars in the bricks and blocks.
4. Each key point of the brick-concrete cement mortar is reinforced with brick force nets, so that the bricks and cement mortar form a complete overall structure, which can absorb stress and vibration to the maximum and has excellent crack resistance.
brick force mesh welded machine feature:
1. The automatic brick-pressing mesh welding production line is a new research and development project designed for some countries in Africa.
2. Used in conjunction with coil wire feeding, double-station welding, automatic centerless grinding roller, and shearing net.
3. The welding host has a horizontal servo feed system, a linear servo feed system, and a welding system. It has a compact structure, a small footprint and a high degree of automation.
4. The net rolling device is mainly composed of pulling net, guiding, rolling net, cutting, dialing and other devices, which greatly improves the work efficiency and eliminates the need for manual shutdown of the net for cutting and rewinding.
5. The pay-off reel is a winding device with a load capacity of 500kg
6. The lead frame is a guide device for introducing the coiled wire into the material, with branch guide wheels to prevent the wire from being misplaced. It is also equipped with a feed detection device to detect insufficient or overloaded welding wire to ensure the normal operation of the welding machine.
Process flow of automatic reinforcement mesh wire I (pre-cutting):
Wire payoff 2.Wire guider device 3. Main welding machine 4.CNC mesh rolling machine