1. The operator must learn, master the structure and performance of the Multi-point welding mesh machine, be familiar with the operating procedures and obtain the operating permission before proceeding.
2. Properly use the operation buttons and control devices on the device, and do not arbitrarily change the setting parameters of the control cabinet.
3. Check whether the transmission, link, lubrication and other parts of the equipment and the protective device are normal. The upper and lower electrode part fixing screws must be firm and not loose.
4. Before the Multi-point welding mesh machine is inspected, check whether the cooling water is normal, whether the surface of the electrode tip needs to be cleaned, whether there is any foreign matter on the surface of the workbench, whether there is water in the triplet assembly treated by the air source, and whether the lubricating oil is missing or not. The water runs under oil shortage.
5. Pay attention to the lubrication of linear rails, gears and other parts before running.
6. During the working process, the operator should stand properly, the hand and head should be kept at a certain distance from the moving parts of the equipment, and the material in the horizontal storage bin should be checked in time. It is strictly forbidden to chat with others during work.
7. The welding control button and the operator handling the emergency situation must be one person. It is not allowed to operate at the same time to avoid accidents.
8. The welded steel mesh has a high temperature at the solder joint. When removing the mesh, keep the hand away from the solder joint to avoid burns.
9. Stop the Multi-point welding mesh machine at the end of the work, cut off the power, wipe the machine, and organize the environment.