Reinforcement mesh line (coil wire) is the specialized equipment for wire mesh building steel, fence and any other mesh. Reinforcement mesh welding machine welds the line wires and cross wires of the steel to be solid mesh in the principle of multi-electrode resistance welding. It consists of welded equipment, line and cross wires feeding device, mesh stepping system, mesh laying and convey device, pneumatic system, electrical control system and cooling system. The material can be rolled ribbed steel wire, cold or hot rolled round steel wire.
Reinforcement mesh line (coil wire) is fully automatic for the production of construction mesh in sheets or in panels.
Line and cross wires feeding is directly from spools, via pay-offs.
Wire coils/spools are mounted on dedicated pay-offs for Line wire feeding.
Motorized rollers are pulling the line wires, helping them uncoil smoothly! Horizontal straighteners are helping keep the wire nicely separated and easy to control though the dedicated buffer and tension/missing wire control.
· DIRECT (spot) WELDING system for complete control.
· Our Cross wire shooting system guarantees flatness of each sheet!
1. Produces all types of Standard Steel Reinforcement Mesh Sheets
2. Cross wire up/down shooting system, no overturning needed!
3. Second cross wire fedding system diminishes downtime
4. World's exclusive 5th generation, cross wire shooting/feeding system
5. Record-breaking speeds at over 150 strokes/min and ultimate precision.
6. Automatic overhang size adjustment