How to solve the problem that the steel bar cannot be straightened?
If the processed reinforcing bar comes out of the unloading rack and the reinforcing bar is bent a lot. The six straightening wheels in the middle should be properly tightened inward at the same time. If the adjusted rebar has a small bend, the six straightening wheels in the middle should be loosened properly at the same time.
If the steel bar cannot be fed, it can be solved by the following methods.
1). Tighten the traction wheel correctly.
2). Pay attention to positive and negative rotation.
3. Solve the problem that cannot be cut off.
1). The fixed ruler is not tightened.
2). The horizontal knife is loose. Screw the horizontal knife in and fix it properly.
3). The turret return top spring is too tight, so that the vertical turret compression spring cannot spring and cannot be cut off. The turret return top spring should be released or replaced with a thinner return top spring.
After cutting a standard length of steel, one or two small short ends are exposed, which can be solved by the following methods.
1) If the feed speed is too fast, the tool table cannot return to its original position. The two turrets returning the top horizontal spring should be tightened or fed at a slow speed.
2) .If the discharge rack is not smooth or poorly lubricated, the cutter cannot be reset quickly. The upper, lower, left and right positions of the unloading rack should be adjusted so that the turret is flat on the bottom plate, so that the unloading rack and the host are aligned.
3) Fill with lubricating oil.
Five bar is not covered after cutting. The rebar will loosen from the bottom of the material frame. This problem can be solved by the following aspects.
1) .Adjust the pressure roller seat in front of the cutter head to make its bearing press the opening and closing pressure plate of the unloading rack.
2). After using the machine for more than one month, the wear-resistant gland on the turret * will have rounded corners, and then the above phenomenon will occur. The wear-resistant gland should be replaced in time, or the fillets should be welded with wear-resistant electrodes, and then flattened with a polishing wheel to form a right angle.
The scratches on the six bars may be caused by the following five points.
1). Straightening wheel pressure is too high;
2). The running time of the new machine is short, and the running between the straightening wheel and the steel bar is insufficient;
3). The steel bars will produce wear marks on the feed inlet or the shaft hole of the straightening frame;
4). If there are strict requirements on the scratches of steel bars, manufacturers can use relatively soft materials to customize the wire straightening and straightening wheels of the cutting machine, which can solve this problem well.
5). Generally, after using a new wire straightening and cutting machine for a period of time, the scratches will be less and less until they disappear.