As a China muti-point welding machine exporter, we know that the welding machine is also called muti-point welding machine, which is mainly used for welding forming equipment of various types of wire. The muti-point welding machine with suitable electrode forms and electrode materials, and is widely used in the processing and manufacturing of various forms of products such as home appliances, daily hardware, transportation, electrical appliances, electronics, batteries, instruments, meters and other hardware accessories manufacturing. Various forms of spot welding and projection welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, coated steel and various non-ferrous metals such as plates, wires, pipes, screws, nuts, etc.
A resistance welding machine compresses a work piece to be welded between two electrodes and applies a current to heat or melt it into a molten or plastic state by a resistance heat generated by a current flowing through a contact surface of the work piece and an adjacent region. A method of forming a metal bond.
The welding methods of resistance welding machines mainly include spot welding, seam welding, projection welding and butt welding.
The spot welding machine belongs to the spot welding, which is divided into C-type single-head welding machine, C-type muti-point welding machine and gantry type muti-point welding machine. Since the welding electrode is a square electrode, and the upper and lower electrodes are in planar contact, it can be named after welding multiple points or one row at a time. Such a machine is generally not movable, and only the workpiece can be moved for welding. Special specifications can be ordered.
Characteristics of muti-point welding machine:
1. The upper electrode is pressurized by a cylinder, and the pressure adjustment is convenient and precise;
2. Uniform welding of multiple solder joints at a time;
3. The falling and rising speed of the pressing head can be arbitrarily adjusted to alleviate the pressure shock to the workpiece and also reduce the noise;
4. The secondary conductor adopts the upper insulation mode, and the insulation performance is stable and reliable;
5. The main circuit adopts high-power thyristor components, and the output power is strong, stable and reliable.
6. The operation is controlled by the foot switch, which has high productivity and low labor intensity;
7. Suitable for welding metal mesh and mesh cover.