Poultry cage Door Machine
Introduction and Applications:
This is the latest designed chicken cage door making machine. Completed production in one step, improve the production efficiency.
1. Both line wire and cross wire are feed from coil, welding and bending are completed in one step.
2. Servo motor feeding line wire, the size is more exact. Wire feeding pressure is pneumatic.
3. Longer-cross-wire is feed by 1kw servo motor . The mechanism include wire straightening, holding, bending, cutting and welding parts. The holding pressure is pneumatic. The bending and welding pressure also from pneumatic force.
4. The short-cross-wire feeding is pneumatic. It is equipped with straightening, pushing wire, cutting, welding parts. Power of cutting and welding are pneumatic force as well.
5. Equipped with one set CNC wire feed mechanism, to straightening and store wires, make sure the continuous production.
6. Line wires are bend after welding. It’s bend pneumatic. And line wire bending or without bending is customized.
7. The finished cage door is propelled to support shelf pneumatic.
1.Wire payoff 2.Wire storage shelf 3.CNC wire forwarder 4.Line wire CNC forwarder 5.Welding part 6.Cross wire CNC forwarder 7.Auto. mesh cutter 8.Auto.bender 9.Support shelf of cage door
Cage Door Outlet Device Wire Storage Shelf Bending Device
Penumatic Test Cross Wire CNC ForwarderSupport Shelf Of Door
Line Wire CNC Forward Product
Number of electrodes
Line wire space
Cross wire space
Poultry Cage Door Machine:
Installation and training:
Our company is responsible for equipment installation and commissioning and after-sales service, and technical staff assigned to the scene to install the guidance and debugging work, and customer equipment operation and maintenance of on-site training.
1.In strict accordance with the Jiaoyang provided equipment manuals for operation and maintenance.
2.In strict accordance with the requirements prepare the installation site.
3.Provide the power and water to meet the requirements.
4.Equipment should be used in the workshop, the working environment will directly affect the performance and service life of equipment.
Precautions for use：
1.Before use, check the power connection is solid
2.Welding machine shell must be grounded, the ground is not wet;
3.Adjust the secondary voltage according to the wire diameter, the power switch is turned on;
4.Do not touch the charged body to prevent shock and burn;
5.Check the welding head, spring, rod for damage and loose, timely recovery and repair;
6.After the end of each class to check the electrical control components are normal, such as damage should be replaced and repaired;
7.Mechanical transmission components damaged timely repair. Electrical control section as soon as possible with the manufacturer.
8.Do not open the control box when power is on, do not allow to touch the internal components by hand, to avoid electric shock
9.When checking the internal wiring and control panel wiring, be sure to cut off the power.
10.Do not touch the components inside the control panel, otherwise the components may be damaged.
11.The control box connected to the use of cooling water and ensure adequate flow of cooling water and pressure. Check the cooling system regularly.
12.Regularly (once a month) check the power box wiring.
Equipment warranty for one year, part of the life of equipment maintenance procedures, wearing parts and electronic parts are not covered under warranty.
Equipment failure I will reply within an hour, the first time to the customer site for maintenance
After the warranty, our company provides lifelong after-sales service support, as well as preferential prices to provide equipment components.